Product Description & Reviews
The St. Croix is a great entry-level inflatable kayak, with tried and true, classic tandem design and fundamental features that will get you on the water and comfortable paddling. Its extra-thick PVC construction is puncture-resistant and provides outstanding stability. The two inflatable seats are cushy, yet supportive enough for strong paddlers. To further assist, the St. Croix is equipped with two fins located on the bottom of the kayak for directional guidance. Kayak paddle and high-pressure foot pump included.
Features & Highlights
- 4 air chambers provide added security
- Convenient elastic net is handy for taking along extra gear
- Classic screw-type valve makes inflation and deflation a breeze
- Bow and stern grab lines add peace of mind and offer easy transition into and out of the water
- Inflated size: 138" x 31" x 20". capacity: 2 adults (352 lbs max). weight: 36 lbs (full set)
|Manufacturer:||Jilong USA - Sports|
|Publisher:||Jilong USA - Sports|
|Studio:||Jilong USA - Sports|
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||31 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 12.05 x 12.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.