Product Description & Reviews
Get a quick fix, day or night, with this reliable Hand Bearing Compass. A perfect companion for sailors and small boat operators, this durable hockey puck style compass is easy-to-read and accurate to within 1 °. A heading can be determined in one of two ways: by looking straight down the compass and reading the angle shown with the magnifying lens, or by holding the compass near the eye and reading down the line of sight. The contrasting black and red numbers on the compass card make it quick, clear, and easy-to-read. It features a two-colored photo luminescent card that's numbered every 5 degrees and provides battery free illumination. Keep it close by with the neck/wrist lanyard. Length: 3.2 in (8.13 cm); Width: 3.2 in (8.13 cm); Height: 1.3 in (3.3 cm), Weight: 0.3 lb (3.3 cm)
Features & Highlights
- Colorful, sturdy, rubber housing protects compass. Lanyard serves as convenient neck or wrist strap.
- Directions for use included. Works at high altitudes.
- Graduated every 1°, Numbered every 5°, Accurate to within 1°
- Liquid-dampened two color card
- Photo luminescent night lighting quickly charges by placing compass momentarily under bright light. No batteries required
|Manufacturer:||Weems & Plath|
|Brand:||Weems & Plath|
|Publisher:||Weems & Plath|
|Studio:||Weems & Plath|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.