Product Description & Reviews
Package 1 x Electrofisher 2 x Spare Fuses 1 x User Manual Parameter: Inpt Vltg :12 VDC Nominal Range ( 9.8-14V/DC) Input Current: 80Amps Output Voltage: Pulse 800V/AC Output Power: 6500 watts maximum (in peak) ( operating 800-1000 watts) Output Frequency: 20-100HZ Output waveform: Sine wave Weight:1 kg Dimensions: 230*135*65 (MM) Battery:12 V DC (any model) Battery life: 20Ah (2-3 hours fishing) Overload protection: Yes (60A) Low voltage protection: Yes (Less than 9.2V/DC protection ) High voltage protection:Yes (Exceed 15V/DC protection ) Over-temperature protection: 85ºC Short-circuit protection: Output short circuit protection Reverse polarity protection:Input reverse protection Waterproof protection:Machine or switch contact water protection Introduction: Electrofishing uses direct current electricity flowing between a submerged cathode and anode. This affects the movement of the fish so that they swim towards the anode where they can be caught. Electrofishing is a common scientific survey method used to sample fish populations to determine abundance, density, and species composition. When performed correctly, electrofishing results in no permanent harm to fish, which return to their natural state in as little as two minutes after being caught.
Features & Highlights
- 1.Pulse direct current output: Highly efficiently capture fish while maintaining a safe work environment
- 2.Adjustable frequency: Fish what you want with different frequency. No any negative influence on ecological environment
- 3.Lightweight: can be both backpacked and mounted on boat.
- 4.Can be widely used in fresh water like ponds, rivers, lakes, and salt water.
- 5.Come with hand paper user manual with manipulation details.
|Package Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.