Product Description & Reviews
One of the top selling recreational marine Hydraulic Steering Systems for Outboard powered boats from the leader in marine steering technology, SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine). The HK6500Y-3 Steering System includes HC5358-3 Outboard Steering Cylinder with O-Ring (ORB) Fittings for easy hose routing (hoses sold separately), HH5271-3 Helm with updated ORB Fittings and Anodized Protection to saltwater, two Quarts of SeaStar HA5430 proprietary Hydraulic Steering Fluid for maximum performance and protection along with Installation Instructions. Components in the HK6500Y-3 meet ABYC and NMMA certification standards and are designed and manufactured in North America. This Steering Kit is ideal for cruisers, runabouts, center console boats, offshore fishing boats and many more. It is suitable for single and dual non-power-assisted outboard engines up to 350 HP (700 combined HP for counter-rotating dual engines) that have ABYC Standard Engine Tilt Tube. It is also suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH and dual station use (w/ purchase of extra helm, hose & fittings sold separately). For use with Yamaha applications where it is necessary to mount the steering cylinder underneath the steering arm. Upgrade Options to Consider: • Stainless Steel Bulkhead Hose Fittings • Tilt Steering • SeaStar Power Assisted Steering SeaStar Products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects. SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Systems are tested and certified using only SeaStar Hydraulic Fluid and SeaStar Hydraulic Hoses. Use of non-certified products to install SeaStar products may VOID warranty and could cause loss of steering control.
Features & Highlights
- Hydraulic Steering Kit without hoses (ordered separately ho51xx where xx equals hose length in feet)
- Updated System includes Positionable Stainless Steel O-Ring (ORB) Fittings for easy hose routing and NEW End Gland Sealing System for maximum protection from saltwater and compression set
- Robust Barrel design and NEW graphics compliment new boats and motor packages.
- 5 turns lock-to-lock in typical single cylinder outboard applications
- For use with Yamaha applications where it is necessary to mount the steering cylinder underneath the steering arm, giving full clearance from the cowling.
|Item Weight:||40.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.25 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Schmitt & Ongaro Marine
sku: 44213, mpn: 1135-44213, ean: 0835719000030,
sku: 57948, mpn: SH5023, ean: 0731957087812,