Product Description & Reviews
SeaStar helm pumps are the product of many years of research and experience by the world’s foremost builder of manual hydraulic steering systems, SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine). Superior design, teamed with the finest materials, precision manufacturing and rigid quality control have resulted in a design which represents the ultimate in efficiency, safety and reliability, yet is easy to install and maintain. The SeaStar Classic Tilt HH6542-3 2.4 Hydraulic Helm offers smooth, efficient No Feedback Steering coupled with the ultimate in tilt steering technology for single and multi-outboard engines up to 350 HP (700 HP combined for counter rotating twins) for speeds up to 60 MPH. The HH6542-3 meets ABYC and NMMA certification standards and is designed and manufactured in North America. This helm is ideal for cruisers, runabouts, center console boats, offshore fishing boats and many more. It is also suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH. Upgrade Options to Consider: • Stainless Steel Bulkhead Hose Fittings • SeaStar Power Assisted Steering SeaStar products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects. SeaStar hydraulic helms are tested and certified using only SeaStar hydraulic fluid and SeaStar hydraulic hoses. Use of non-certified products to install SeaStar products may void warranty and could cause loss of steering control.
Features & Highlights
- 48 Degrees of Tilt Articulation, 5 Positive Lock Positions and Factory Installed Lubrication ensure Smooth Operation and Feel
- Compact Helm with a 4-7/16" footprint is fitted with Positionable Stainless Steel O-Ring (ORB) Fittings
- Convenient front of dash fill which can be retrofitted into an old SeaStar 4.5" hole cutout
- 3.5 turns lock-to-lock in typical single cylinder outboard applications
- INSTALLATION NOTE: Do NOT attempt to install an NPT pipe fitting into a -3 helm hose fitting port. Doing so will lead to irreparable damage to the helm
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||12.77 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HH5271-3, ean: 0757183156696,
SeaStar helm pumps are the product of many years of research and experience by the world’s foremost builder of manual hydraulic steering systems, ...
mpn: 3004.6637, ean: 0731957918567,
Gives 5.2 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders Kit Includes: (1) BayStar heim pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC465H) ...