Saturn 13 ft Red Inflatable Expedition Kayak
Saturn 13 ft Red Inflatable Expedition Kayak by Saturn at Zvejo Tribuna. SKU: YVS1011. MPN: RK396. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Expedition kayaks are ready for Class IV rapids or miles of wilderness exploration anywhere on the globe. Saturn 13' Inflatble Kayak RK396. This RK396 13' Saturn inflatable kayak is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as Saturn inflatable boats and rafts. The floor is made of a high-pressure air deck that is extremely rigid when inflated, but can be rolled up when deflated.
Saturn Inflatable Kayak RK396 is great for 2 people!Saturn Expedition Series kayaks come with 2 removable
Product Description & Reviews
Expedition kayaks are ready for Class IV rapids or miles of wilderness exploration anywhere on the globe. Saturn 13' Inflatble Kayak RK396. This RK396 13' Saturn inflatable kayak is made of the same heavy-duty 1100 Dtex PVC as Saturn inflatable boats and rafts. The floor is made of a high-pressure air deck that is extremely rigid when inflated, but can be rolled up when deflated.
Saturn Inflatable Kayak RK396 is great for 2 people!Saturn Expedition Series kayaks come with 2 removable thwarts that can be installed almost anywhere in the kayak and can be used as a back support, or you can sit on top of a thwart. The RK396 kayak also comes with pre-installed heavy-duty D-rings to accept up 1 or 2 optional kayak seats.
Saturn RK396 inflatable kayak can be used on white water rivers, lakes, bays and the ocean. The Saturn kayak can be converted into a self bailer kayak, if needed, by cutting out dime-size round holes in the kayak's bottom.
Type PFD IV flotation cushionIf you need to move kayak seat slightly higher, type IV flotation cushion, that is sold for around $10 in many retail and outdoor stores, fit nicely on a bottom of this kayak and right under kayak seat. It also will act as PFD in case of emergency, or sit cushion once you get ashore. Overall Length 13'
Overall Width 3'
Interior Width 14"
Tube Diameter 12"
Air Chambers 3 + 2
Kayak Weight 40 lbs
Features & Highlights
- Heavy duty 1,100 Dtex High Strength PVC fabric coated on both side with 1100 g/m2, 0.9mm. Fabric is thick, puncture proof and abrasion resistant. High-pressure air deck floor.
- 13" oversized diameter tubes. Hugging rope with handles in front and back. Heavy-duty D-rings for optional kayak seats.
- Two FREE removable thwarts (value $20) included. 4 plastic fins at the bottom for directional stability. Storage space in front and bow under splash guards. Industry standard Halkey-Roberts flat valves design.
- Included accessories: pair of oars, thwarts, repair kit and carry bag. Complimentary generic hand pump included.
- "I got an Saturn inflatable kayak last spring as a companion of my trip. Since then, Saturn traveled everywhere with me, from a wild river in Hokkaido (northernmost island of Japan) to tropical ocean islands of Maldives (island nation in the Indian ocean located at about 700 km southwest of Sri Lanka). It gave me great pleasures that had not been experienced before getting it. There were several reasons why I chose Saturn kayak as my companion boat. The first was its portability. The total weight of Saturn kayak including paddles and a pump is lighter than free baggage allowance of any airline company. Saturn kayak can be packed in a suitcase of 70x50x35cm (I cut each paddle into two peaces), which is convenient for manual transportation. The second was the toughness of PK375. It was not punctured by hidden rocks in the rapid stream and coral reefs in the tropical ocean. The third was the stability and controllability of Saturn kayak. It was stable enough for watching a wild life from the river and rapid enough for hopping island to island in the tropical ocean. In conclusion, I am very satisfied with Saturn kayak irrespective of its low price. A photo taken at Biyadhoo island, Maldives, is attached." Best wishes, T. Ichikawa, Sapporo, Japan
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 156 x 156 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Wilderness Systems
mpn: 729282756756, ean: 0729282756756,
By Airis Inflatables
mpn: 70005, ean: 0640901897653,
mpn: NA, ean: 0799916993024,
By Sun Dolphin
mpn: 90080, ean: 0787766794656,
mpn: 72020113, ean: 0792176143291,
By Perception Kayak
mpn: 9350676157, ean: 0729282088246,
By Perception Kayak
mpn: 9350676031, ean: 0729282077387,
By Perception Kayak
mpn: 9350676145, ean: 0729282077417,
By ADVANCED ELEMENTS
mpn: AE-1020-Y, ean: 0744288384444,
mpn: 72020111, ean: 0792176079408,