Product Description & Reviews
We’re further expanding the popularity of our hard-fighting 4200 series with the all-new, value conscious 2200 series. A large arbor with rugged machined die-cast frame, generous concave spool surface, whisper-smooth carbon drag and unexpected finishing touches like its fully machined drag knob and handle, the 2200 gives you more than the fish bargained for. About the manufacturer: Far Bank is an integrated manufacturer and distributor of fly fishing products, including fishing rods, fly reels, fly lines, leaders, tippets and performance outdoor apparel. Search Amazon for a complete list of Redington, Rio, and Sage products to outfit your favorite fly fisher.
Features & Highlights
- Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag keeps out water, sand, grit, and salt.
- Large arbor for fast line pick up; Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Large machined one revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Ergonomic machined aluminum handle, Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
|Manufacturer:||Far Bank Enterprises|
|Publisher:||Far Bank Enterprises|
|Studio:||Far Bank Enterprises|
|Item Weight:||0.0065 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.