Product Description & Reviews
The NGK LFR5A-11 V-Power Plug plugs come pre-gapped as specified by your engine manufacturer. It is always recommended to check the gap before installation. Use only the spark plug listed in your engine owner's manual. Using the wrong plug can reducing optimum performance, reduce fuel economy or cause damage to your engine. Spark plugs are easy to change with common spark plug sockets. The NGK pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength, reduces breakage and better heat transfer. The Ribbed Suppressor Seal extends resistance and prevents spark "flash over" and misfire plus the triple seal helps prevent leakage. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and power sports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
Features & Highlights
- NGK LFR5A-11 V-Power Spark Plugs feature a "V" cut in the center electrode that helps direct ignition spark to the edge of the electrode to aid spark development and increase ignitability
- Check your engine owner's manual for the correct spark plug and Use only the plug as recommended by your engine's original equipment Manufacturer
- NGK Trivalent metal plating also provides superior anti-corrosion in the marine environment and anti-seizing for easier removal
- Don't just clean used spark plugs, replace them with new plugs for better performance
- Resister type plugs reduce the rift noise transmitted to onboard electronics
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 228092, mpn: 4212, ean: 0087295042120,