Product Description & Reviews
Promariner ProNauticP Series 1240P - Industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award, ProNauticP employs our ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. ProNauticP addresses the trend of incorporating and using more 12-volt electronics on-board today's power, sail, cruising and sport fishing boats. Boasting twelve digitally-controlled performance charging profiles with finger tip selection, ProNauticP fully charges, conditions, maintains and re-conditions batteries while extending battery life and maximizing battery reserve power performance. ProNauticP is Power Factor Corrected with auto-ranging global AC input allowing all models to operate off a standard household power connection. Featuring dual digital displays for real-time display of actual charging voltage and amperage and AC power-on diagnostics with pass or fail status in addition to discreet fault indication for mis-wiring or adverse battery bank conditions. Designed to provide more time on the water enjoying what you like most boating.
Features & Highlights
- Promar Digital performance charging System
- Charges three banks
- 40 amp charge capacity
- 12 Volt DC output
- Up to 12 performance & precision 4-stage charging profiles: Charge, Condition, Maintain and Re-condition; Automatic dockside power mode for 12 Volt DC lighting and appliances; Factory set for Flooded (Lead Acid) batteries; AGM, GEL selectable
- Auto-ranging (100-250VAC/50-60Hz) global AC input with reduced harmonic distortion allowing all models to operate off a household power outlet connection; ProNauticP consumes less power so more AC power is available on board
- Automatically programs conditioning time based on discharge state of batteries; Automatically de-sulfates batteries after 21 days in the maintain mode, improving reserve power performance & extending battery life
- Real time indication of wiring faults or adverse conditions that may impact the operation of a boat's charging system
- After 72 hours of not seeing a load greater than 5 amps, float voltage will be lowered consuming less energy during storage periods (for flooded & sealed charge profiles)
|Item Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.5 x 5.63 x 5.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Johnson Outdoors
sku: 1823155-DBA, mpn: 034796, ean: 0001910667901,