Multi-purpose usage, can hold your fishing tackles like lure pliers, fishing box, rod, etc.
Numerous pockets and compartments for maximum storage.
A padded and adjustable shoulder strap for extra comfort and convenience.
Crafted from waterproof canvas, very durable.
Wonderful companion for anglers.
Size: Approx. 32 * 39 * 12cm / 12.6 * 15.4 * 4.7inch
Weight: Approx. 402g / 14.2oz
1 * Fishing Bag
1. Please allow 1-2cm (0.4-0.8") differences due to manual measurement, thanks.
2. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
3. This listing is for one bag only, other accessories are not included.
Features & Highlights
- Multiple inner storage compartments that can be used for multiple purposes
- Material:waterproof polyester(inside)
- Impact design brings you beauty and confidence with more compliment. Stay in nice mood with your messenger bag or as a sports backpack
- You will love this new dynamic design soft side fishing tackle bag with storage for your fishing gear, fishing lures, tools and accessories. It is a great fishing gift for your favorite angler or hiker. It's a fishing gift that any angler will love!
- Keep your fishing tackle organized as you hike to your favorite fishing spot with this soft fishing tackle bag. The Ilure SlingBack backpack tackle bag is a fishing tackle bargain that will last a lifetime.
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.92 x 2.48 x 2.48 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Primebuy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Flambeau Outdoors
mpn: 4345HD, ean: 0071617049539,
A rod and reel is an investment that deserves protection. Nothing risks damage of your goods more the unexpected perils of transportation, so Flambeau has designed the HD Rod Case to ensure that once you're off the plane or out of the truck, your fi...