Product Description & Reviews
If you're looking for a speargun that is big on performance while still leaving a little green in your wallet, the Explorer is perfect.Same quality as the Magnum Series: hardened stainless trigger and shaft, cast aluminum, two piece handle, but combined with a 1 inch aerospace alloy barrel for quick target acquisition and fatal results. Same parallel power source and low profile design make the Explorer perfect for cagy fish when the shot window is a split second. These guns are all about speed and accuracy. At the end of the day it is not the flash, but the fish count that really matters, and nothing stacks them up like the Explorer.
Features & Highlights
- Hardened spring stainless steel shafts, triggers & sears
- Hardened spring stainless steel spearpoint
- Handles made of aircraft quality aluminum, anodized and finished with an epoxy system for double protection
- One-hand safety & trigger operation
- Shock absorber shock line
- Exclusive JBL tru-glide system
- Totally made in the USA
- Total Length: 31 inches (0.79 meters)
- Shaft Length: 24 inches (0.61 meters)
- Shaft Diameter: 5/16"
- Number of Slings: 1
- Sling Length: 14 inches (0.36 meters)
- Sling Diameter: 9/16"
- Effective Range: 12 feet (3.66 meters)
- Spearpoint: - JBL #825 Stainless Steel Single Barb
- Floatation: No
- With the JBL Full Factory Warranty & Ready for Your Next Dive Adventure
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.