Product Description & Reviews
Mercury Enertia Stainless Steel 3 Blade Propeller 14 x 19"The Enertia is a revolutionary propeller that improves both acceleration and top speed on center consoles, high-horsepower pontoons, and stern drive-powered runabouts. The Enertia was the first Mercury propeller to utilize the added strength and durability of Mercury's X7 alloy, which is 30 percent stronger and four times more durable than conventional steels. X7 allowed Mercury's propeller engineers to develop a propeller with thinner blades and higher rake angles - surpassing what is possible with traditional steels. Fits all outboards 135hp and up, Alpha and Bravo One stern drives
Features & Highlights
- Part Manufacturer: Mercury Marine / Mercruiser, Series: Enertia, Part Number: 48-898998 / 48-898998A46, UPC: 745061714243
- This is a 14 x 19 pitch, 3 blade right hand rotation propeller
- Hub kit FLO-TORQ II hub assembly kit part number 835257K1 included (UPC: 745061512658); measures approximately 4 1/2" diameter across the back of the hub x 8" H overall
- Commonly used on outboards 135 HP and up as well as Alpha and Bravo One stern drives
- Sold as seen in pictures; Note every computer shows colors differently; All measurements are approximate; Hardware and instruction/installation manual not included
|Item Weight:||16 pounds|
|Package Weight:||16.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.