Product Description & Reviews
Why choose a MarineNow Stainless Steel Bruce Anchor over Lewmar? The answer is easy. Our manufacturer actually supplies Lewmar anchors and uses the EXACT SAME METAL. That is right, we are buying our anchors from the same place that makes Lewmar anchors with the identical quality stainless steel. * Boat size is listed for guidance only. Anchor sizing depends on many factors such as boat weight, windage, etc. When in doubt, move up a model size or two.11LB. (5KG) STAINLESS BRUCE/CLAW STYLE ANCHOR FOR 22' - 28' BOAT*.
Features & Highlights
- 11LB. (5KG) STAINLESS BRUCE/CLAW STYLE ANCHOR FOR 22' - 28' BOAT*
- Constructed of heat-treated high-tensile stainless steel in a single-piece design that's very effective in a variety of seabeds.
- The Bruce anchor is constructed of high-grade stainless steel for maximum tensile strength.
- It remains stable under a wide range of tide and wind conditions. Stows easily on a bow roller. Quick set and reset.
- Remains stable even when tide and wind conditions change.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Slide Anchor
sku: 773-BBA, mpn: BBA, ean: 0896910000175,
By Fortress Marine Anchors
mpn: FX-11, ean: 0086000068400,
sku: 146168-560912, mpn: SB001, ean: 0614333000028,