Product Description & Reviews
Ladner Traps products cater to fishing operations of all sizes. We offer commercial and sport fishermen, a wide variety of proven styles and sizes of live traps for crab, prawn and shrimp. Our traps are fishing the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Alaska. Ladner Traps is very proud to bring you over 30 years of trap building experience. We have modeled and worked with our customers over the years to ensure the best trap. Many of our staff, having backgrounds in the fishing industry, combines knowledge and skill to every detail of their craftsmanship. Some of our trap features are all stainless steel construction and hand woven, no mild steel to cause rust stains, modeled after Ladner Trap superior commercial traps with no corners cut and the size and weight are extremely practical for the everyday or weekend crab, prawn and shrimp aesthetic. The crab and shrimp trap accessories and bait that carry the Ladner name are all rigorously tested at sea by our customers and our staff.
Features & Highlights
- All stainless steel frame with hand woven 1.5" mesh netting and .25" poly rope securing the top and bottom of the cape
- Includes 3 rubber snubbers with plastic hooks for aligning the 3 stainless steel trap entry rings and maintaining trap integrity
- Equipped with both a bottom drawstring for quick opening of the trap and easy access to the bait cup as well as a poly rope strap for connecting line
- The rigid frame traps are tapered in shape and nest inside each other for better storage
- Expertly constructed in Canada
|Package Weight:||6.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||30 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.