Ladner Traps products cater to fishing operations of all sizes. We offer commercial and sport fishermen, a wide variety of proven styles and sizes of live traps for crab, prawn and shrimp. Our traps are fishing the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia and Alaska. Ladner Traps is very proud to bring you over 30 years of trap building experience. We have modeled and worked with our customers over the years to ensure the best trap. Many of our staff, having backgrounds in the fishing industry, combines knowledge and skill to every detail of their craftsmanship. Some of our trap features are all stainless steel construction and hand woven, no mild steel to cause rust stains, modeled after Ladner Trap superior commercial traps with no corners cut and the size and weight are extremely practical for the everyday or weekend crab, prawn and shrimp aesthetic. The crab and shrimp trap accessories and bait that carry the Ladner name are all rigorously tested at sea by our customers and our staff.
Features & Highlights
- Fabricated in Canada with stainless steel frame and hand-wired stainless steel web that allows for more soaks, more useful seasons and more crab
- Includes heavy-duty welds at every joint, 6 stainless steel vertical reinforcement beams and dual stainless steel stability bars across the bottom
- Dual ramped entry tunnels with one-way latches along with two 4-1/2 escape tunnels for smaller crabs
- Large latched top with bungee and hook lock allows for easy access to and removal of your catch
- Welded 1/2" standard thread bolt for zinc anode placement (zinc anode sold separately) to help reduce trap corrosion from sea water
|Package Weight:||14.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||30.5 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ladner Traps, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.