Product Description & Reviews
The LiteWater Dinghy is a gamechanger. It is an advanced pack raft that will beckon adventurers toward new horizons. Designed with input from pro kayakers and packrafters, Klymit’s first entry into the paddle sports market has been made, and made with vigor. Featuring an advanced boat shape that tracks water and an ergonomic seating position that allows comfortable, upright, and well supported paddling position, the LWD paddles well and feels good on the water. Weighing in at 35 oz and packing down to 4 x 9 inches, you will forget you had it in your pack. Alpine lakes and rivers are now part of your backcountry playground, stay dry canyoneering, go camp on an untouched island with the LWD...why not?
Features & Highlights
- Designed with input from Pro kayakers and packrafters, the LWD is an advanced pack raft tracks well, is stable, and allows use of canoe or kayak paddle - ARROW SHAPE DESIGN increases maneuverability - IDEAL FOR for canyoneering and backcountry water
- EASY TO INFLATE: Pump is efficient and easy to use, converts to a dry sack for gear storage and protection
- TWO VALVES for QUICK INFLATION & DEFLATION, includes dry sack pump, and 6 tie-off zones for lashing gear or securing the dinghy on shore
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 35 ounces making it one of the lightest rafts of its kind; because we are authorized sellers of this product, it includes a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY
- ERGONOMIC PADDED SEATING: Built-in inflatable seat is comfortable and provides insulation from cold water
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||71 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.