Product Description & Reviews
Handcrafted in Texas, our Green Blob Underwater fishing lights include a Self Weighting system: Just drop our green underwater fishing lights into you favorite fishing hole and get ready for some action. Perfect for use on any boat or fishing dock. Just plug your green led fish light into a common power outlet and start catching bait and game fish. The Green Blob Family of Fishing Lights are the most versatile underwater fishing lights on the market. Designed for 24-7 underwater use for boat docks and fishing boats but these green underwater lights can also be used out of water as well with absolutely no worries of your Green Blob overheating. Great bait rig, and attractant. Perfect for your outdoor water garden and pond as well.
Green Blob Outdoors underwater fishing lights are each handcrafted for use in the harshest saltwater environment. Our led underwater fishing lights include a 6 month warranty. Our green underwater led lights are rated at up to 50,000 hours and unlike the old halogen will not overheat. In fact our underwater lights can be used as a porch light! Unlike the old halogen. Our green led underwater lights will not overheat out of the water. Perfect for docks, boats kayaks and pontoon boats as well. Our underwater dock and fishing lights are perfect for both fresh and saltwater. These lights work great for Snook, Crappie, Trout, Bass, Catfish, Tarpon and even an occasional shark. We have had customers send us videos to prove it! We love to receive videos and pictures of success stories using the green blob underwater lights all over the world. In fact you never know what species these lights will attract. Green Blob Outdoors underwater fishing and dock lights are simply the best made and priced right. Need bait? Just run on your blob and get the dip net ready, Our lights attract all kinds of bait fish including shrimp, shad, minnows and more. Our Green Blob Underwater Dock Lights are designed to take the punishment from the harshest environments. Our underwater dock lights are of course designed for underwater but can also be used safely above water as well. Choose between green, white, and blue color underwater lights. The Green Blob LED underwater fishing lights include 30 feet of power cord. And no need for mounting anything. Just drop it in! All of our lights are built in the USA. By Green Blob Outdoors LLC. Great for ponds, rivers, saltwater and lakes. Our Green Blob Underwater Dock lights include a simple 3-prong 110 volt plug with 30ft of cable. Our boat series of lights include battery alligator clips or Cigarette lighter accessory plug. From all of us at Green Blob Outdoors, we want to thank you in advance for your business.
Features & Highlights
- The Green Blob 15000, green underwater LED fishing light offers a whopping 15000 lumens output with a 360 degree viewing angle. The Green Blob Fishing Light has a very unique Self weighted System so no pesky weights are required to deep drop your light.
- The Green Blob Simply plugs into any normal household outlet. Installs in seconds. Our Green Fish Finder includes a 110 volt adapter with 30 ft power lead. The Green Blob fishing light makes a great bait, fish finder, also ideal for outdoor ponds too. Our lights will draw in the shad, minnows, and other bait fish and soon followed soon by hungry predators such as bass, stripers, crappie, trout, redfish, flounder, and Snook.
- Your Green dock underwater fishing dock light is designed for both fresh and saltwater 24 7 continuous use.
- Durability: The Green Blob LED's are rated at 50,000 hours of continuous use unlike the old power eating overheating halogen lights.
- Energy Efficient: The Green Blob family of underwater fishing lights use very little electricity and will not overheat.
|Manufacturer:||Green Blob Outdoors LLC|
|Brand:||Green Blob Outdoors LLC|
|Publisher:||Green Blob Outdoors LLC|
|Studio:||Green Blob Outdoors LLC|
|Package Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.