Product Description & Reviews
Main Features of Different Flies: Dry Flies: it's designed to be buoyant, or land softly on the surface of the water. It typically represent the adult form of an aquatic or terrestrial insect, perfect for freshwater. Wet Flies: it's designed to sink below the surface of the water. Wet flies have been tied in a wide variety of patterns to represent larvae, nymphs, pupa, drowned insects, baitfish and other underwater prey, perfect for freshwater. Nymphs: it's designed to resemble the immature form of aquatic insects and small crustaceans, perfect for freshwater. Emerger: Designed to resemble the not quite mature hatching aquatic insect as it leaving the water to become an adult insect, perfect for trout freshwater. Streamers: it's designed to resemble some form of baitfish or other large aquatic prey. Streamers may be patterned after both freshwater and saltwater prey species. They are a very large and diverse category of flies as streamers are effective for almost any type of gamefish.
Features & Highlights
- Fly pattern includes: Dry Flies, Wet Flies, Streamer, Nymph, Emerger fly collection for saltwater and freshwater.
- Fly Fishing Flies are Handmade, So please be careful to avoid fishing flies being trapped by the grass or other impurities, And the hook may fall them apart too, Attention Please!
- Waterproof Fly Box, allows you to effectively hold a hundred of different size flies.
- Box Size: 13.5*8.7*3.8cm (5.35*3.39*1.42 inch), Made with durable plastic with amazing silicone seal to keep your flies nice and dry.
- Great fly fishing flies for bass, salmon, steelhead and large trout.
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.