Product Description & Reviews
If you are going to use your 6", 12", or 18" track with a downrigger or a trolling bar & your boat has a thin hull, a backing plate is recommended to distribute the weight to protect the boat from damage. Check the underside of your gunwale or transom to see if it is thin or already reinforced. If it is not reinforced, a backing plate should be used.Anodized aluminum w/stainless steel components. Each rod holder can be positioned independantly w/6 adjustable positions in a 90 degree angle. Post has lift & rotate every 90 degrees.
Features & Highlights
- Anodized aluminum w/stainless steel components
- Each rod holder can be positioned independantly w/6 adjustable positions in a 90 degree angle
- Post has lift & rotate every 90 degrees
- Slides into all Traxstech tracks
- Strap on cap gives added security to rod while traveling
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.