Product Description & Reviews
Welcome to the new generation of high-compression, propane-powered ice augers. As the innovators of the first ice auger engine designed specifically to harness the full potential of propane, we had a great platform to build from. We paired our high-compression engine with a new high-speed, all-metal transmission to achieve faster revolutions. The new Rocket auger features a cast bottom resulting in smoother cutting and breakthrough. At only 28 lbs, the P1 is the lightest 10 inch propane power auger on the market.
Features & Highlights
- Rocket auger. Features cast bottom for smoother cutting and breakthroughs
- Redesigned powerhead. New aluminum handlebars help shield the engine
- High-speed, all-metal transmission. Streamlined transmission for increased speed
- High-compression 40cc 4-cycle engine. Enough to turn both an 8" and 10" auger with Minimal weight added to the unit
- Quick-release bottle holder. Holds 1lb. Propane cylinder
|Manufacturer:||Ardisam, Inc. (Sports)|
|Publisher:||Ardisam, Inc. (Sports)|
|Studio:||Ardisam, Inc. (Sports)|
|Item Weight:||34 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.63 x 7.63 x 7.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||40.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.