Product Description & Reviews
Long-Lasting. Durable. Comfortable. When it comes to Redneck Chisels, those words say it best. Our heavy-duty line of chisels have everything you need to effectively chip through the ice. The Redneck Chisels are a rock-solid tool perfect for cutting out or re-opening a hole early or late in the season. They're a must-have addition to your ice fishing gear.19 inch chisel length features a hammer-style end for chiseling with a hammer motion, and the other end works great for chiseling around tip-ups.
Features & Highlights
- 19 inch chisel length features a hammer-style end for chiseling with a hammer motion, and the other end works great for chiseling around tip-ups
- Features a hammer-style chisel on one end and the other end works great for chiseling around tip-ups
- Multi-faceted, dual-action chipper head allows you to chip more ice with fewer strokes
- Fully-welded steel design and rubber chisel head protector for long-lasting durability
- Foam-grip, anti-vibration handle for added comfort, along with convenient tether rope
|Manufacturer:||Ardisam, Inc. (Sports)|
|Publisher:||Ardisam, Inc. (Sports)|
|Studio:||Ardisam, Inc. (Sports)|
|Item Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.