Product Description & Reviews
Pulling a boat onto your trailer is easy with the flip of a switch. Disengage the clutch knob to pull the strap out and hook it on, re-engage the clutch, and let the winch motor do the rest. Enclosed outer case covers all moving parts. For boats up to 4000 lbs gross weight. Note: For horizontal pulling applications only - not for vertical lifting.Designed for boats up to 4000 lbs. Power-in and Freewheel-out operation. Positive mechanical brake. Clutch control knob engages gears or releases load in a controlled freewheel mode.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for boats up to 4000 lbs
- Power-in and Freewheel-out operation
- Positive mechanical brake
- Clutch control knob engages gears or releases load in a controlled freewheel mode
- Includes 2" x 20' polyester strap (installed), wiring harness (25 ft positive battery wire and 8 ft ground wire)
|Item Weight:||20.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 72583, mpn: 3004.1165, ean: 0038203195407,