Product Description & Reviews
The Draw-Tite 'Tested Tough' line of Weld Together Class V Ultra Frame Receiver Hitches is designed for service body trucks with full frames and heavy duty suspensions. These rugged, weld together trailer hitches feature a 62" cross tube with separate, heavy duty 16" long side mounting brackets designed to allow many fitment options. An A-Coat base with black powder coat finish ensures that these hitches will retain their attractive appearance for years to come. The Ultra Frame Weld Together Receiver Hitch boasts a 2" square receiver opening and solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and durability. These Class V hitches are rated at up to 16,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW). Comprehensive installation instructions included. All Draw-Tite hitches meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards and are fully inspected for quality and workmanship. Backed by Draw-Tite's nationwide limited lifetime warranty. Draw-Tite is the premier brand of custom trailer hitches. Established in 1946, Draw-Tite was born out of a passion for outstanding performance and has come to represent one of the best custom-fit vehicle products available today. Each hitch designed must pass rigorous tests to become Tested Tough. With increased tongue weight capacity and integration of Hitch Match, an all-new accessory pairing guide, Draw-Tite is the brand of choice for years of dependable service.
Features & Highlights
- Draw-Tite Part 41991-16
- Weld-on Hitch Tube
- 62" Crosstube
- 16" side brackets (pair)
- Shorter brackets are available in 41991-07 Kit.
- Designed for service body trucks with full frames and heavy duty suspensions only, Ideal for Commercial use
- These rugged, weld together trailer hitches feature a 62 inch cross tube with separate, heavy duty 16 inch long side mounting brackets designed to allow many fitment options
- A-Coat base with black powder coat finish and solid All-Welded construction for maximum strength and durability
- Comprehensive installation instructions included; meets and exceeds V-5 and SAE J684 standards
- Rated at up to 1,600/16,000 lbs. (TW/GTW) when used with an Ultra Frame ball mount, always consult your vehicle's owner's manual for actual weight capacities
|Item Weight:||107 pounds|
|Item Size:||30 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||107 pounds|
|Package Size:||30 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dutton-Lainson Company
sku: 2470075, mpn: DL2000A, ean: 0085077147254,
By Tie Down Engineering
sku: 241-86145, mpn: 86145, ean: 0081628861457,
By Reese Towpower
sku: DRA:50082-58, mpn: 50082-58, ean: 0016118071856,