Product Description & Reviews
In 1974 a driver asked us to upgrade an inner tube cover used by beach drivers to store their catch. So we just did that and more. Built in Oregon, U.S.A. Even on the calmest days, when you're out abalone diving in the Ocean, your float tube is your little island of refuge. This is the best float tube that will hold your gear and give you a place to rest when you get tired. Doesn't come with inner-tube.The float tube consists of an inflated inner tube that is covered by heavy duty nylon. The cover is usually a high visibility to make it easy to spot. We do have a black one if you want to go incognito.This Harding and Sons float tube is made of Cordura Nylon and has a mesh bottom to let water freely flow in and out.The whole top of the float unzips so you can store your dry bag with a fishing license and abalone report card. This is also where you would keep any abalone you catch. We make one with 2 pockets or one you choose. There are a lot of cheap diving gear out there. This is not one of them. we take pride in everything we make. Proud AMERICAN business. Harding&Sons
Features & Highlights
- HANDMADE product, not a junky abalone float cover. This is the real deal.Absolutely the best!!!
- Comfortable and functional BACKPACK STRAPS to carry dive gear and tube to water.
- Backside BALLISTIC nylon clothe made for rough surf and rough terrain Pack And Shoulder Straps
- Strong nylon cover, with durable mesh drain on the backside.HEAVY-DUTY rust/proof YKK # 10 salt water zipper.
- 4 Polyester pro webbing, all-propose, heavyweight straps for multi use in or out of the water.
|Manufacturer:||Harding and Sons|
|Brand:||Harding and Sons|
|Publisher:||Harding and Sons|
|Studio:||Harding and Sons|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.