Product Description & Reviews
This C. Plath Merkur VZR universal compass is for bulkhead, sliding hatch, and overhead mounting. The Merkur VZR is manufactured in Germany by C. Plath and is built to function reliably in environments where strong vibrations, saltwater, heat, humidity, and cold are the norm. The black housing is seawater resistant and made of a light alloy. The super-strong glass dome is insensitive to ultraviolet rays and is guaranteed for life against cracking, crazing, and yellowing under normal use. The accuracy of indication, lag error, and oscillation period all exceed the International Organization of Standards norm. Additionally, the vibration resistance of this yacht compass exceeds requirements of BSH (German Hydrographic Institute). Bracket mounting and quick-release fastener. 12-V or 24-V lighting, red, glare-free.
Features & Highlights
- Type 2069, Extremely shock resistant - Well-suited for high speeds
- For bulkhead, sliding hatch & overhead mounting, ◦Glass dome blocks UV rays
- ◦Certified by GL (Notified Body 0098) according to the requirements 96/98/EC in accordance with module B and D (Wheelmark)
- Readable from top and front, Double, clear 5 ° compass card with six lubber lines, Unlimited rolling freedom
- Heel angle up to 45 °s; ◦Pitch angle +/- 60°
|Brand:||Weems & Plath|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By MARINE ART HANDICRAFTS
mpn: C-3135, ean: 0700587060243,