Product Description & Reviews
The BRIS hand operated outboard is a hand operated propeller designed to push small watercraft in both forwards AND! reverse! it is suitable for any small craft up to 4.50 metres long such as a tender, dinghy, inflatable or tinnie. It is aimed at boaters who want a simple, environmentally-friendly propulsion system which requires no fuel, no charging and produces no pollutants. It is ingenious in its design, yet is very practical and easy to use. It has a unique 3:1 gear ration which makes it simple and easy to propel in either a forward or reverse direction with just the turn of a handle. No noise, no costs and no pollution . You can watch the video on Youtube to see how easy the BRIS hand outboard works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqaFG0uRqvs&noredirect=1
Features & Highlights
- No Petrol, No Oil, No Battery, No Pollution, Cost Nothing to run
- Unique 3 : 1 Gear Ratio, Adjustable turning spigot
- Transom Mounting With Clamp Screw, Suitable For Trolling Or As A Back Up
- Maintenance Free & Lightweight
- Silent Operation & Completely Environmentally friendly, Ideal for your tender, dinghy, small inflatable or tinnie
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.