Amflo 515HR-RET Automatic Open Hose Reel With 250 PSI 1/2" x 50' Red Rubber Air Hose
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the Amflo 515HR-RET Automatic Open Hose Reel With 250 PSI 1/2'' x 50' Red Rubber Air Hose by Amflo at Zvejo Tribuna. MPN: 515HR-RET. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Amflo 515HR-RET automatic open hose reel with red rubber air hose is a fully-assembled automatic air hose reel that comes with a red rubber air
The Amflo 515HR-RET automatic open hose reel with red rubber air hose is a fully-assembled automatic air hose reel that comes with a red rubber air hose that is 50 ft. long and has a 1/2" ID. The reel, constructed of steel components, can be mounted on a wall, floor, or ceiling, and its guide arm is adjustable for dispensing the air hose at various angles. It has a spring-wound auto-rewind mechanism that can be activated with a slight pull on the hose, and a locking ratchet brake that will hold a desired length of hose in place when drawn by the user. Its internal fittings have a maximum pressure rating of 250 pounds per square inch (psi). The hose is constructed of rubber that resists abrasion when dragged across rough surfaces, functions effectively at temperatures ranging from -20 to +165 degrees F, has a maximum pressure rating of 300 psi, and is fitted with a rubber stopper that prevents the hose from slipping through the guide arm during retraction. The assembly comes equipped with a 1/4" factory-installed brass male National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) tool-end fitting on the main length of hose, and a 1/4" brass female NPT fitting on the end of the included, factory-installed lead-in hose for the air supply. This hose and reel assembly is suitable for a wide range of commercial and industrial pneumatic tool applications.
Industrial hoses transfer or convey air or liquid in hose systems. When selecting industrial hoses, use the STAMPED method:
|S = Size (ID, OD, and length)|
|T = Temperature (maximum and minimum temperatures of material being transported)|
|A = Application (industry or process)|
|M = Material (to be conveyed, type and concentration)|
|P = Pressure (maximum working pressure)|
|E = Ends (type of end connectors or couplings on hose)|
|D = Delivery method (volume and velocity)|
Plews & Edelmann manufactures automotive and pneumatic hose, lines, reels, accessories, fittings, and lubricants under the Edelmann, Amflo, Omega, LubriMatic, and UltraLube brands. The company, founded in 1909, is headquartered in Dixon, IL.
What's in the Box?
- Amflo automatic open hose reel assembly
- Amflo 552 series 1/2" ID red rubber air hose, 25 ft., with 1/4" factory-installed brass male NPT fitting and rubber stopper
- Amflo 552 series 1/2" ID red rubber lead-in hose (attached) with 1/4" factory-installed brass female NPT fitting
Features & Highlights
- Ready-to-mount hose and reel assembly for commercial and industrial applications
- Can be mounted on a wall, floor, or ceiling and has adjustable guide arm to dispense hose at various angles
- Spring-wound auto-rewind mechanism with a locking ratchet brake
- Red rubber hose resists abrasion and remains flexible at low temperatures
- One 1/4" factory-installed brass male NPT tool-end fitting and one 1/4" factory-installed brass female NPT fitting for the air supply
|Package Weight:||52 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 9 x 9 inches|