Product Description & Reviews
3210 Bandito Pistole Speargun - The Pistole is from the Bandito Standard Series spearguns. Perfect spearguns for beginner to expert spearfishermen. The Standard Series spearguns all include 6mm threaded, single flopper barb, screw on tips, stainless steel shafts, slide rings, nylon shock cords, closed muzzles, two 9/16" diameter bands, black anodized barrels with polymer Accutracks for quiet, accurate, precise shots. The handles feature a comfort grip and oversized gun butt for easy loading. The trigger mechanisms and hardware are all manufactured from top grade stainless steel. The Pistole's overall length of 24" makes it perfect to keep with you all the time for those moments where you wish you had a gun on you while underwater. Perfect for shooting fish that are rocked up. It uses two 9" bands with stainless steel wishbones and a 15" x 5/16" shaft. The Pistole is also the most perfect speargun on the market for killing the invasive Lionfish on the East Coast of the USA. The screw on tip makes it real easy to take the Lionfish off the shaft with out getting poked by the Lionfish. Made in The USA.
Features & Highlights
- Bandito Standard Series of Spearguns which is a Perfect Speargun for Beginners to Expert Spearfishermen
- Standard Series all Include 6mm Threaded, Single Flopper Barb, Screw on Tips, Stainless Steel Shafts, Slide Rings, Nylon Shock Cords, Closed Muzzles, 2 - 9/16" Dia. Bands, Black Anodized Barrels with Polymer Accutracks for Quiet, Accurate, Precise Shots
- Overall Length of 24", a Handle that Features a Comfort Grip and Oversized Gun Butt, Trigger Mechanisms and Hardware Manufactured from Top Grade Stainless Steel
- Uses 9" Bands w/ Stainless Steel Wishbones & a 15" x 5/16" Shaft
- Made in The Florida Keys, USA
|Part Number:||Bandito Panther Series Spearguns|
|MPN:||Bandito Panther Series Spearguns|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.